Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Glimpse into the World of Painter

So, for my Advanced Digital Illustration class, we've been slaving over a hot tablet in order to practice the new medium of Corel Painter by painting....apples. Fascinating right? Not really. But I'll show you what I did anyway. :P

The first 8 were only allowed to be in one medium and the final two were mixed media. We also were not allowed to use ANY blenders! No!

And now for your enjoyment...in the order I created them:










2 comments:

  1. NICE apples!! The acrylic and pastel one are my favorite and came out really well!! Good luck for the rest of the semester and cant wait for more stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the acrylic one a lot it's totally like a fairytale apple. Seems like you may have spent the most time on that one.

    ReplyDelete