Friday, February 4, 2011

New year, New art!

So, my blog has been essentially dead since the holidays, but only because I was enjoying myself too much to bother doing ANYTHING over the entire break. XD 

Anyway, I have three new classes to upload my art from this semester:

Traditional Animation
Traditional Illustration
Advanced Digital Illustration

I'm really excited about them all this semester, and to kick off my excitement, I'm posting my FIRST animation EVER. And I mean first.




Ta da! This was just a test the professor had us do to see where our skills are at...we could've done anything we wanted. If I'd had time, I would've loved to add more details to this dragon-esque form, but he's still pretty cute, I think!


Oh! Also, I'll be posting images of my final for Digital Illustration from last semester up soon, so pull out your 3D glasses and get ready!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA, Arden!! The first 2-ish secs of him lifting his head are SO smooooth!! GOOD JOB!!! Was this all straight-ahead animation or did you key it?? :) I guess answer back on FB if we cant over blogg...

    ReplyDelete