Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blizzcon 2010!

I had the wonderful opportunity to get into the last day of Blizzcon this past weekend because I have some friends that were working there, and it was the most fun I've had in a REALLY long time. I got to sit and watch a panel on the art of World of Warcraft and watch a demo of some of the concept artists in action!

So, to show my excitement, I'm posting this drawing I did of one of my characters, with the plans of eventually turning it into a fully rendered image!  :D

© Arden Jenner 2010 http://www.ardensart.blogspot.com
Also, it eventually will have a background. I was thinking something like a cold, forest cliffside type setting where the characters are looking out on the landscape. Any suggestions, criticisms or comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment