Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Gagging.

Google Maps?

You can purchase and build your very own Narnia!

Shooting star?

So, I got together with some friends and we chatted about some more ideas for this comic thing, and this is what we came up with. They may not follow the rules much, but I felt like it was better than frying my brain and coming up with nothing. Let me know if you think these are any better than the others or which one is your favorite!

P.S. Choose fast because I have to finish it in Sketch Up tomorrow night!

P.P.S. Sorry for the poor photos. :P

2 comments:

  1. you're probably done already, but i agree that these are funnier than your last ones. i think my fave is narnia, but the other two are good too. it took me a minute to understand the first one, but idk if that means it's confusing or if that means i'm tired/stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 3 ideas are quite funny and show you're getting a great grasp of the gag structure! Impressive and creative!

    ReplyDelete