Monday, October 11, 2010

Well, It Does Make Me Gag...

Buried Treasure?

Clotheslined!

Okay, you DON'T have to tell me, I know these are kinda fail, but it's pretty much all I've got at this point...I literally have been having nightmares about trying to think of what would work for this project, and these nightmares are also my current reality.

Any feedback on what could make these more funny, more clear, AND follow the proper rules of the punchline, would be fantastic seeing as this has fried my brain to the point that I can't even think of ideas for what to draw in my sketchbook; leaving me a WEEK behind.

Leave it to me to think TOO hard. :P

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for the feedback, i feel a little better about the funniness, but now the rules have got me tripped up, i sort of played fast and loose with them. i think. i don't even know anymore.

    so i like the treasure chest one. i'm not totally sure why, though, which is making it hard to give you feedback. i just thought "that's not poop, that's treasure" and i thought that was silly so i liked it. also the cat is cute. that probably wasn't much help, but i wanted to at least try to return the favor. good luck!

    ReplyDelete